Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sunny With a Chance of Homicide intro

I am very excited about my new novel Sunny With a Chance of Homicide and I have decided to go the route of self publishing. I am doing this via Kindle which has the potential to reach millions of avid readers. The revolutionary ebook has made reading on the go, and reading in general all the easier. Simply choose a book from the comfort of your own home and instantly download it to your library. From there, all you have to do is sync it to your reader and you’re ready to go. It is also much more environmentally friendly than publishing physical books. In the future, I will make physical copies of my book an option. But for now I am sticking with ebooks.

Sunny With a Chance of Homicide is a psychological thriller with plenty of suspense. 

Waking up in solitary confinement is never fun for anyone, and the movies in Randall’s mind make it even worse.  He relives crucial moments from his past until he finds himself out on his own, free. He finds new love, but as always an old flame complicates things.  Love, lust, anger, guilt, and the search for redemption turn Randall’s world upside down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment